Andrew Garfield stars as Spider-Man in "The Amazing Spider-Man"… (Handout )
Spider-Man fans, it's your chance to get caught in the web of "The Amazing Spider-Man 2."
Action Casting is looking for Spider-Man super fans to audition in Chicago to be part of a promotional campaign for "The Amazing Spider-Man 2," which stars Andrew Garfield as Spidey. The Chicago casting call is 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. March 19 at Cinespace Chicago, 2621 W. 15th Place.
"You may get an opportunity to swing like Spidey, meet a cast member, or go behind-the-scenes of the new movie," the audition flyer states.
Five people from regional casting calls will be selected to be featured in the promotional campaign that will air on the networks of NBCUniversal.
Here are the specifics to be considered:
- Be an avid Spider-Man fan and knowledgeable about all things Spider-Man.
- Attend one of the regional selection events, happening in various cities across the US at the date & location outlined below. Come in costume. Points for effort and style.
- Be available to fly to Los Angeles or New York between March 31-April 7 (exact dates tbd) to participate in a special Spider-Man experience and agree to be documented on film during this experience.
- Agree to appear in a national promotional campaign across the properties of NBCUniversal related to Sony's "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" film release.
If selected, as part of your particpation you will do the following:
- You'll travel to either Los Angeles or New York for two days with all expenses paid in the first week of April to film a national promotional campaign for "The Amazing Spider-Man 2."
- If you are under 18 years of age you are required to have a parent/guardian accompany you at the audition.
For questions and all other inquiries please contact us at email@example.com
Want more? Discuss this article and others on Show Patrol's Facebook page.