Blackhawks Duncan Keith (second from right) and Brent Seabrook (right)… (Courtesy of NBC )
Two Blackhawks walk into a Chicago bar ...
And order milk? MILK! That's right. Milk instead of a cold beer.
That's what Duncan Keith and Brent Seabrook were drinking when they made cameos in Tuesday night's episode of "Chicago Fire."
Why would they order milk? While we're waiting to hear from NBC, we came up with our own list of potential reasons:
1. There is a shortage of champagne after the Stanley Cup celebrations over the summer.
2. Milk has become the official drink at the United Center. See you later, Budweiser.
3. Milk does a body good. Just look at those guys. They're in great shape.
4. Keith and Seabrook are dads now and trying to set a good example for their kids.
5. They just ate some spicy food and their mouths were on fire.
6. They thought they won the Indianapolis 500 and indulged in the race's Victory Lane tradition.
7. They are the faces of the new "Got Milk"--er, "Milk Life"--campaign.
Want more? Discuss this article and others on RedEye Sports' Facebook page.