Non-Greeks needn't apply.
A Craigslist ad that surfaced Wednesday seeks a roommate in Roscoe Village. A very specific kind of roommate actually: A "Full House"-era John Stamos to act like Jesse Katsopolis.
The bizarre ad, posted by "two 30-year-old dudes", lists a $500 a month, 5,200 square foot apartment on Belmont Avenue to anyone resembling the "Full House" uncle.
"My fellow heterosexual friend and I are looking for a roommate that looks similar to John Stamos to become the Jesse in our lives," the ad states. "I recently had a daughter and am relocating from New York to move in with my friend."
Specifically, applicants must:
- Be of Greek descent
- Know how to play the guitar/drums
- Have great hair
- Be obsessed with Elvis Presley
- Also be good with children because just like Full House you will need to take an active part in raising my child.
- Whenever you pick up the phone you must say "Talk to me"
- When things aren't going your way you must say " Have Mercy"
While there's no evidence at all to back this up, we have a hunch the person behind the @RiotFest twitter handle has something to do with it. Their obsession with Stamos, and the fact that there was a giant butter sculpture of Stamos at last year's fest, backs up our hunch.
Want more? Discuss this article and others on RedEye's Facebook page.