Jon Seda, who plays Detective Antonio Dawson, is transferring from "Chicago… (Elizabeth Morris/NBC )
NBC's "Chicago PD" is looking for extras in the city. The "Chicago Fire" spin-off is looking for gangster types, model types, real medical staff members, twins, red heads and little people, according to a call out sheet.
Bill Marinella Casting will meet potentional extras during a casting event from 11 a.m.-3 p.m. Sunday at The Service Building, 2600 W. 16th St. This open call is for only for people ages 18 and over
"Chicago PD: will premiere in early 2014. Below are more details about Sunday’s open call.
Open Casting Call
11 a.m.-3 p.m. Oct. 20 (show up anytime between these hours)
The Service Building (2nd floor), 2600 W. 16th St.
Park in the lot off 16th street across from the Cinespace Office Building; please follow the signs for the free lot.
- Experienced Stand-Ins: with a resume and headshot – Positions that could work the entire run of show!
- Model types: tall, leggy and fashionable.
- Gangster types: large and imposing, if you have tattoos please cover them with your wardrobe.
- Real Medical Staff: EMT, NURSE, DOCTOR, also REAL Police and Military personnel.
- Twins, red-heads, and little people.
- General extras of all looks.
They will take your photo, so follow these guidelines closely.
- Please arrive dressed in your best fashionable upscale event outfit.
- If you have a specific uniformed profession or specific type--nurse, EMT, police officer or gangster, lady-of-the-night--please dress in your uniform or appropriately for the character type.
- Both men and women, please have your hair and makeup as camera ready as possible.
- Please know your measurements including your hat and neck, waist, inseam, shoe, jacket, dress size, etc.
You MUST bring two forms of valid, legal Illinois ID (e.g., driver’s license, birth certificate, U.S. Passport). School ID badges are not sufficient.
If you cannot attend
Please send 3 recent pictures, contact number, sizes, age and date of birth to chitownpd@gmail. They will be booking paid performers for the upcoming episodes on the spot.
Want more? Discuss this article and others on Show Patrol's Facebook page.