Mayor Emanuel visits the "Late Show with David Letterman" on…
Because Chicago's very own mayor is appearing on the "Late Show with David Letterman" on Monday, RedEye came up with its own Top Ten.
(A little further...)
10. He denied being the president of the Nickelback fan club.
9. He knows how to trash talk when it comes to sports rivalries.
8. His summer job is being a bike messenger.
7. He shows Big 10 school spirit by ridiculing all teams except his alma mater, Northwestern.
6. He desperately wants to be part of the Hawks players’ entourage.
5. He has banned mom jeans and is now a spokesman for Rahm jeans.
4. He wants to be like Mike.
3. He begged “Chicago Fire” for a spot as an extra.
2. He’s collaborating with JT on a new track.
1. He taught Miley Cyrus how to twerk. Just watch him show off his dance moves to Robin Thicke’s “Blurred Lines.”
Want more? Discuss this article and others on RedEye's Facebook page.