LONDON, ENGLAND - FEBRUARY 28: Mila Kunis attends the European premiere… (Mark Cuthbert / UK Press…)
When you're a kid, April Fools' Day is a great excuse to pull pranks on your friends and Saran wrap your parents' toilet bowl. (Don't actually try this at home.) But when you're an adult, the tricksters' holiday suddenly becomes THE. WORST. Who the hell actually likes being fooled? See if you can spot the real celeb antics from the pranks pulled Monday. Don't say we didn't warn you.
firstname.lastname@example.org | @redeyedana
1. Mila Kunis is pregnant with Ashton Kutcher's baby!
"As you all probably know, I'm pregnant and I've decided to take the next 9 months off with Ashton Kutcher in Hawaii," she wrote in a Facebook post.
2. Heidi Klum saves her son from drowning!
"We were pulled into the ocean by a big wave," Heidi said. "Like any mother, I was very scared for my child and everyone else in the water. Thankfully Henry is a strong swimmer and was able to swim back to land."
3. Seth Rogen and James Franco are making "Pineapple Express 2"!
Cocaine? Check. Assassination plot? Check. Oh, and there's a little weed too. In theaters in April.
4. Snooki and Jionni eloped!
Complete with a cute Twitter pic of the happy day.
5. Reese Witherspoon has gone brunette!
It must be time to move past her "Legally Blonde" days.
6. Taylor Swift was nearly impaled by a sword!
Not just any sword—a "Lord of the Rings" weapon owned by her opening act, Ed Sheeran.
7. Mike Tyson got his face tattoo removed!
"This is going to be painful," he tweeted, before heading under the laser.
8. Tyler the Creator wants to lock Justin Bieber in a cage!
"I want to take Justin Bieber for a month and just lock him up in a cage," the Odd Future frontman, who has a new solo album out Tuesday, told Billboard.
1. Fool. Not only was this post a fake, it was written by a rogue fan—NOT Mila herself.
2. For real. Two of the family's nannies also were in danger, but all three made it out of the ocean just fine.
3. Fool. Yeeeeah. This actually was a not-so-covert promo for the pair's ACTUAL new movie, "This is the End," out this summer.
4. Fool. Please. That gown did not have NEARLY enough leopard.
5. For real. The dye job is for a new movie, "The Good Lie," about a Sudanese Civil War refugee
6. For real. This is what you get for messing around with a sword on a private plane, girl.
7. Fool. The man sued over the rights to that thing, you really think he'd have it removed?
8. For real. But here's the end of that quote: "... where we sit and make music. He's one of the most successful people in the world, but his music could be so much tighter." Aw, Tyler believes in you, Bieb! We're not about to call him a Belieber, though.
Sources: huffingtonpost.com, eonline.com, usmagazine.com, vulture.com, celebuzz.com