On Monday, August 13th, the second season of the supernatural fantasy series "Grimm" will be premiering. To celebrate, the good folks of Universal Home Entertainment have given me 3 sets of SEASON ONE on Blu-Ray or DVD to give away!
To make this contest really special, I've decided to enlist the help of one of the characters of the "Grimm" television series, Detective Dublin!
Now if the name doesn't ring a bell, you obviously haven't been paying attention. "Detective Dublin" is played by Tara Dublin a former radio personality and writer living in Portland. She's been a regular background extra on "Grimm" since the 4th episode of Season 1 ("Beeware") and is the show's biggest fan and supporter.
(You can read about her experiences on the Grimm set HERE.)
Check out what's included in the "Grimm" Season One set and then catch up with me at the bottom of the post for the contest details:
THEY ARE NOT FAIRY TALES, THEY ARE WARNINGS.
DISCOVER WHAT GOES BUMP IN THE NIGHT IN THE CHILLING BREAKOUT SERIES "GRIMM" SEASON ONE OWN IT ON BLU-RAY™ AND DVD FEATURING NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN BONUS CONTENT
FROM UNIVERSAL STUDIOS HOME ENTERTAINMENT
OVERVIEW: Classic Grimm's fairy tales come to life like never before in the "dark and imaginative" (Mike Ayers, CNN.com) supernatural series "Grimm," from the producers of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel. Homicide detective Nick Burkhardt (David Giuntoli, "Privileged," "Grey's Anatomy") discovers he is descended from a long line of criminal profilers known as "Grimms," protectors who are charged with keeping the balance between humanity and the creatures of myth. With newly awoken abilities to detect the evil lurking among us, Nick struggles to keep his old life separate and safe as he becomes ever more entrenched in the ancient rivalries of the Grimm world. Available onBlu-ray™ and DVD on August 7, 2012, "Grimm" Season One allows fans to experience all 22 chilling episodes back-to-back and uninterrupted.
"Grimm" Season One also stars Russell Hornsby ("Lincoln Heights," "In Treatment"), Silas Weir Mitchell ("My Name is Earl," "The Mentalist"), Bitsie Tulloch (The Artist, "Quarterlife"), Reggie Lee ("Prison Break," Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End) and Sasha Roiz ("Caprica," "House"). Guest stars such as Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio (Scarface) Amy Acker ("Angel"), Titus Welliver ("Lost") and Sebastian Roché ("Supernatural") also appear in this uniquely evocative series that critics rave "offers genuine scares" (Michelle Tauber, People).
"Grimm" Season One is available as a five-disc set in special, limited edition packaging with exclusive "Grimm" collector cards. It features never-before-seen bonus material that takes fans deep into the world of "Grimm," including an interactive creature guide, "Making Monsters" featurette and much more. The "Grimm" Season One Blu-ray™ also features perfect hi-def picture and perfect hi-def sound.
BLU-RAY™ and DVD BONUS FEATURES INCLUDE:
- DELETED SCENES
- GAG REEL
- THE WORLD OF GRIMM: Get to know the characters and creatures that inhabit the world of "Grimm" and discover the inspiration behind the storylines.
- MAKING MONSTERS: Go behind the scenes with Andy Clement and Barney Burman as they take viewers through the special makeup effects design and application process. The talented team from Hive FX also shows fans how they give life to the monsters of "Grimm."
- GRIMM GUIDE: An interactive book that provides insight into the various creatures featured in the show.
- AND MORE!
To win one of 3 "Grimm Season One" Blu-Ray or DVD sets you must do the following:
- Follow Tara Dublin on TWITTER! (@TaraDublinRocks)
- Be ready to answer 1 of 3 "Grimm" trivia questions which Tara will be giving out on Monday, August 13th.
- First one to respond correctly to @TaraDublinRocks with the hashtag #detectivedublin WINS!
- 1st question to be broadcast around 12 noon CST (10 am PST) 2nd at 2 pm CST (12 PST) and 3rd at 4pm CST (2 pm PST)
Winner to be notified via Twitter DM. Contest prizes to be provided by Universal Home Entertainment. One prize per person, per household.