Finally, Sh*t Chicagoans Say is in the works. After weeks of watching videos about what sh*t other people say, a Chicago filmmaker announced Jan. 23 on Reddit that he is making his own, and asked for feedback. Naturally, we posted on Facebook, and you (readers) commented. Here's what you had to say about what should be included in the Sh*t Chicagoans Say video:
- "where is my coat at" or "if you go, can I come with?" --Maddi Srajer
- "I shop at Jewels"--Cheryl Wisniewski
- "Dare's a foot a snow on da ground? Perfect grillin wedder. Grab da saasages, I grab da beer." --Scott Church
- "Yer Ah-ner, my client had no idea dare was any corruption goin' on!" --Tamara Tamtam Saniuk
- "I got dibs." --Brian Frain
- "The Blue line is on fire again" --Chelcie S. Porter
What did we miss? Post your comment below or on our Facebook page.